As part of the protest against the PJD Link highway, the following representatives have agreed to attend a meeting with The Federal Works Minister at 3pm on Tuesday, 2 Aug 2022, to hand over a memorandum in Parliament :-
1. James Tan, professional senior valuer,
2. David Yoong, engineer, representing SCRAP,
3. Michael Kum, engineer, representing SCRAP and RA Sec 20,
4. Justin Lee, architect, representing saynotopjdlink.org and founder of Bike Commute KL,
5. Melvin David, property manager, representing saynotopjdlink.org,
6. Thomas Ng, entrepreneur in green construction, representing Sec 19.
Justin will also be cycling to Parliament to make a statement about the Climate Crisis and to encourage considerations for alternative modes of transportation.
Note: All protests on the saynotopjdlink.org website will be considered as signatories to the following memorandums (including 1 memorandum to the Menteri Besar of Selangor at a later date). If you have not already submitted your protest, now is the time to do so at this website on the home page.